| Planning for Print Jobs > Basic Planning
n order to control the costs, the quality, and the timing schedule, you need to answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose for having the job printed?
- Who will receive the your piece?
- How will the receiver use your piece?
- What method to deliver your piece to the receiver?
- How will the deliverer handle you piece?
- Can you use your piece or the content in anywhere else?
- When do you need the job delivered?
- What is the quantity?
- What is the printing budget?
- What services do you want from your printer (print shop)?
- How will your piece look like?
- Does the design work?
- How will you send material to your printer?
- What is your printer's suggestion?
- Do you need delivery?